Monday, July 14, 2008

I haven't posted here in three weeks?!

I really am one lazy sonofayaknow, aren't I? (Warning: this post is probably going to be kinda disorganized and all over the place, just try to work with me, kay? haha)

Not much has really been going on, though, so it's not like I have anything huge to post about. Well, I turned seventeen two days after my last post, and I was pretty busy for a while. I wasn't doing anything important, really, but I was busy nonetheless.

I really only have two things to talk about here today, so I'll get to those.

1: I made a lot of new-year goals for myself after my birthday. To my surprise, I'm doing pretty well on those. My main goal was quit smoking. Well, for the first week and a half, that didn't work very well. However, I'm proud to say that as of today, I haven't had a cigarette in five days. Granted, I've been cranky and arguing with my mom over the most insignificant things for no reason, but still, haha. It's nice to know that I'm actually capable of doing things if I really set my mind to it. I won't go into details about my other goals cause I don't want to jinx anything, but know that I am workin' on making my life a whole lot better.

2: I've been sick for the past week and a half. I've been to the Emergency Room twice in the past five days. Both trips were fairly useless though, because they can't figure out what's wrong with me. I'm starting to feel a bit better, though, so it probably was just a bad virus. Even so, I still have ANOTHER doctor to go to on Friday. I am so sick of seeing people with medical degrees. If I find out anything new, I'll be sure to post it here.

I've really got nothing else to talk about at the moment. Sure, if I stopped and thought for a few minutes I could probably think of a whole bunch of things to ramble on about, but, for now, I just wanna go lay down and sip my iced tea. I'll try to be much more active in my posting in the near future, I promise.

In the meantime,
Love, Peace & DFTBA,
Kay.

0 comments: