Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a quick update

Well, not a whole lot's been going on in my life this month, so I haven't had a whole lot to post about.

The only thing I can really think to talk about that's happened recently is I applied for a couple jobs at Bristol Hospital. My mom told me that someone pulled my application so I should be getting a call sometime soon for an interview. The job that I'm getting considered for isn't one that I applied for, but if it's all they'll give me, I'll certainly take it. I applied for general support associate and food service.. something, haha. Apparently the food service job needs experience, but I'm being considered for something else where I'll be working in the cafeteria. I wouldn't mind that, but the only thing I don't like is that the job is per diem. So, I'm hoping that I'll get lucky and someone will consider me for the general support job. That one's full time (36 hours a week and every other weekend), and I'd much rather do that job then work in the cafeteria. Everyone's asked me why I'd rather clean up after people than do stuff that's cafeteria-related, and the truth is I really don't know. I like to clean, I guess, as long as it's not my own stuff I'm cleaning, haha.

Well, wish me luck with this, because I'd really love to get a job. If my first job is something where I'm employed by Bristol Hospital instead of fast food or bagging groceries, it would be great. -keeps fingers crossed-


Love, peace and DFTBA,
Kay

1 comments:

Mr P said...

Grumbles..fast food aint that bad..grumbles