Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ergh, sorry.

I have to apologize for my laziness. I've had my new computer for almost two weeks now (Thanks, Auntie Sharon & Uncle Bill, for all the help with getting it for me), and I've still yet to post anything here. Part of the blame goes to me being fairly busy with friends, part goes to the exhaustion I've been feeling while not with friends, and part goes to my laziness and lack of anything interesting to say.

It's not just Blogger I've been neglecting, though. I've also got multiple e-mails to reply to, many subscriptions to catch up on, and many things to find. Once I've gotten everything sorted out I'll post another blog. It probably won't be long, because I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. I'm just not sure yet what I want to put down in text form and what I want to keep locked up in this little brain of mine.

I'll be updating soon, though, so be on the lookout for more unnecessary babbling from me in the hopefully near future.

Love, peace, & DFTBA.
Kay.

0 comments: