Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Windows Vista = FEPIC PHAIL.

Like many others who have Windows Vista as an operating system on their computer, my hard drive crashed.
GRRRR.
All of my pictures (over 300), videos (about 30 or so), songs (500+), movies (9, I think), stories (4 -___-;), e-books (more than 100), bookmarked sites (200), programs (like, 40) and miscellaneous files (uhh, a lot) are GONE because of this.
I was just about ready to cry >.<
Vista sucks at, well, everything, and no one should ever have to use it -_-; It shouldn't even exist.
Now I'm computer-less, and only allowed to use my mom's when no one else is home cause my bro's on it all the god damn time even though he has a perfectly working computer in his room.
-mumbles obscenities-
Ugh! I hate not having a computer. I'm gonna get really really behind on everything I subscribe to.
I probably won't be posting any blogs in the next couple days, considering I won't have the means or the time to.
Until I return...

DFTBA,
Kay.

0 comments: